You have a story and someone needs to hear it!
This site is open to the public. YOU can influence a life for the better by offering advice, answers and encouragement in the way of stories. Please join this online community of mentors – regular people who have lived a little, learned a little and are generous enough to share.
To add your wisdom to our growing collection, write a story about a lesson learned, a tip, advice or an anecdote that will benefit someone else trodding some of the same paths of life you’ve already walked. Ask yourself:
- What road blocks of life have I overcome?
- What good choices have I made that I’m proud of?
- What poor choices have I made that I want others to steer clear of?
- What does it take to be successful in ________?
- What do I wish I knew when I was 20/30/40/50?
- What do I love doing, that I think others can benefit from doing, too?
- What does my “A Day In The Life Of A _______” look like?
Stories can be short or lengthy, light-hearted or deep, specific or general. It’s YOUR voice that someone out there needs to hear.
You may write as yourself – and with that we offer you the value of a link to your own web site or blog within your public profile. You may write with an anonymous identity. You may choose to do both!
Please read our Writing Guidelines for more tips and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Please avoid overt self-promotion. Your business may play a part in your story, but keep in mind mentors are here to guide, not to sell.
The contributions of mentors like you provide immeasurable value. You can make a difference! We look forward to learning about people’s lives your stories will help!